Camping les Embruns was created by Gisèle and Pierrick Le Guennou in 1981. They transformed a simple lucerne field into a fabulous 14-acre family-run campsite .
Thanks to the improvements made over the years, the customised flowerbeds (an allusion to the Breton spirit) comfortable toilet blocks, swimming pool and services, the campsite has been upgraded from a 2 to 5-star classification whilst maintaining its friendly atmosphere which characterises this human scale campsite (176 pitches).
Gisèle and Pierrick have passed their passion and know-how on to their children, Gwénaëlle & Manu and Mathieu who now run the campsite. They continue to improve and embellish the site with deep respect for the past and the determination to maintain the family character of the site, competing with the large campsite chains.
This is the team « more motivated than ever » who will welcome you and be there for you throughout your holiday.
Since 1981 our aim remains the same : to make you want to join our circle of loyal customers so you can create some fabulous memories with your family and friends in a natural, preserved environment by the sea.
- 1980 – creation of Camping Les Embruns
- 16/07/1982 – opening of 2-star campsite
- 1987 – creation of the 2nd sanitary block and games room
- 1989 – awarded 3 star classification (156 pitches)
- 1990 – obtained bar licence
- 1991 – first extension of reception
- 1994 – 3 stars 180 pitches
- 1995 – creation of function room
- 1996 – creation of the pool
- 1999 – construction of shops and restaurant
- 2001 – pool covered + creation of paddling pool
- 2002 – renovation of sanitary block
- 2003 – awarded 4 star classification
- 2005 – extension of restaurant, restaurant created, – transformation and change of location of grocery shop
- 2008 – Green Key label
- 2011 – construction of waterslide
- 2012 – construction of spa
- 2012 – 5 star classification – 176 pitches
- 2012 – Ecolabel
- 2013 – regional brand « Bretagne »
- 2015 – « new reception office»
- 2016 – creation of Villa Océane
- 2017 – renovation of the pool and creation of games platform
- 2018 – creation of « Ty Armorik » village
- 2019 – complete renovation of sanitary block, extension and modification of « space & comfort » pitches in the orchard area.
– Renovation of children’s playground